The Resource The Philadelphia experiment
- The Philadelphia experiment
- Statement of responsibility
- New World Pictures & Cinema Group present a John Carpenter Production ; produced by Joel B. Michaels & Douglas Curtis ; directed by Stewart Raffill ; story by Wallace Bennett & Don Jakoby ; screenplay by William Gray and Michael Janover
- "Philadelphia 1943: a top-secret experiment is underway to make US Navy ships invisible to enemy radar, but something goes horribly wrong, and the Battleship Eldridge disappears. Two sailors jump overboard and are mysteriously transported 41 years into the future. On the run and trapped by the past, can they stop the experiment that has torn a hole in time?"
- Cataloging source
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG
- Michael Pare, Nancy Allen, Eric Christmas, Bobby DiCicco
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of The Philadelphia experiment
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The Philadelphia experiment
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.clevnet.org/resource/8zm-zrbYjsQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.clevnet.org/resource/8zm-zrbYjsQ/">The Philadelphia experiment</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.clevnet.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.clevnet.org/">CLEVNET Library Consortium</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by CLEVNET Library Consortium. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...