The Resource "The trouble with girls"
- "The trouble with girls"
- Statement of responsibility
- Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer presents ; produced by Lester Welch ; screenplay by Arnold & Lois Peyser ; directed by Peter Tewksbury
- Title variation
- Elvis is the manager of a traveling tent show that is plagued by a multitude of difficulties and a murder
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: G; bonus material not rated or closed-captioned
- Language note
- English or French dialogue, English, French or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned
- Elvis Presley, Marilyn Mason, Sheree North, Edward Andrews, Vincent Price
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of "The trouble with girls"
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "The trouble with girls"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.clevnet.org/resource/ApMpqW7VMoo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.clevnet.org/resource/ApMpqW7VMoo/">"The trouble with girls"</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.clevnet.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.clevnet.org/">CLEVNET Library Consortium</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by CLEVNET Library Consortium. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...