The Resource Oklahoma!
- Statement of responsibility
- [music by Richard Rodgers ; lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein II]
- Cataloging source
- Date time place
- Original cast album (volume one) recorded: October 20 & 25, 1943 ; originally released as Decca Album DA 359, December 2, 1943. Volume two recorded: May 25, 1944 ; originally released as Decca Album DA 383, January 3, 1945
- Form of composition
- musical revues and comedies
- Format of music
- not applicable
- Alfred Drake, Joan Roberts, Howard da Silva, Celeste Holm, Lee Dixon, Betty Garde, Ralph Riggs, Joseph Buloff, soloists ; orchestra and chorus directed by Jay Blackton
- Series statement
- Broadway gold
- MCA classics
ContextContext of Oklahoma!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Oklahoma!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.clevnet.org/resource/etBAYeJCpLU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.clevnet.org/resource/etBAYeJCpLU/">Oklahoma!</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.clevnet.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.clevnet.org/">CLEVNET Library Consortium</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by CLEVNET Library Consortium. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...