The Resource Absolutely fabulous, Series 4
- Absolutely fabulous, Series 4
- Title number
- Series 4
- Statement of responsibility
- British Broadcasting Corporation ; French & Saunders Productions ; producer, Jon Plowman ; writer, Jennifer Saunders
- It's veuve bourbs all round, sweeties! The doyenes of PR and fashion are back! Five years have gone by, Edina has a new TV production company, Patsy's been promoted and they're simply more fabulous than ever! Six new episodes of the television series. Parralox: Fame at last darling! Edina's due to appear on Richard and Judy in the morning and an invitation to Trudi and Sting's can't be far behind. She'd better iron out those wrinkles - luckily, Patsy has just the thing... Fish farm: Surprise, surprise! Eddy has a garden and there's a sexy aristocratic gardener in it! Time for her to crank up the old va va voom and set about finding his country seat. Paris: Move over Gisele, Patsy's back in front of the camera, as Eddy, Saffy and Bubble join her for a magazine photo shoot in Paris. A mother and daughter spread beckons - that is, if Saffy manages to survive Edina's idea of sight seeing. Donkey: Two weeks into her detox diet and Eddy's found a muscle in her arm for the first time. Meanwhile, Patsy's undergoing a transformation of her own - by losing her trademark '60s bangs... Small opening: The shame of it all! Saffy's written a play about her life which will make "Mommie Dearest look like Winnie the bloody Pooh." Edina is horrified - just how fat is the actress playing her going to be? Menopause: Womb prayers echo all around the house as Eddy and Patsy join Menopausal Anonymous. While Edina rails against the group hugs, a new, altogether fluffier, Patsy is about to emerge..
- Additional physical form
- Also issued on VHS.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: Not rated
- Language note
- Jennifer Saunders, Joanna Lumley, Julia Sawalha, June Whitfield
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Absolutely fabulous, Series 4
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Absolutely fabulous, Series 4
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.clevnet.org/resource/sbvGFeYUBwY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.clevnet.org/resource/sbvGFeYUBwY/">Absolutely fabulous, Series 4</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.clevnet.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.clevnet.org/">CLEVNET Library Consortium</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by CLEVNET Library Consortium. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...